Author Topic: Ordering new vems ECU, questions  (Read 14624 times)

Offline Denmark

• BHP: 7
Re: Ordering new vems ECU, questions
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 10:18:40 am »
The Impreza my99 is working without the trigger noise i have on the older legacy turbo,
and i will be out mapping one tonight, so there is soon a working sulution.

I must say that i dont think that the complete config adn table needs to be printed, as the maps, is what make "you" better then the guy nextdoor!,

Atleast this is my personal meaning, and i belive that to be true with most who tryes to make a living, or get a bit on the side of there "regulaer" job....

/Skassa
working on the boxer

Offline rob@vems.co.uk

• BHP: 49
    • VEMS Forum
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 10:52:28 am »
When I wrote the makeconfig program it was designed to take multiple input files, if you look in generate-config12x12WithDefaults.bat you'll see the line
..\Tools\makeconfig.exe -c config.txt wbo2defaults.txt ALSOff.txt -g ..\firmware\global12x12.h -l ..\config.log which shows how small configlet files can be used.
It is possible to make 60-2Trigger.txt, 36-1Trigger.txt, SubaruTrigger.txt files and string a load of them together to build a system.

This means people wont have to share their maps - which I believe are the property of the people who make them - no way would I share a map that I'd paid rolling road time for.

Rob

Offline Denmark

• BHP: 7
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 11:50:40 am »
Jep, that is what i mean!.

So what´s needed for others to see is:

trigger, ign in & outputs, and inj in & outputs,

And if anything is changed , from oe.

/Skassa
working on the boxer

Offline rob@vems.co.uk

• BHP: 49
    • VEMS Forum
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2008, 02:26:16 pm »
Its almost like I thought this sort of thing through!

I have no idea how the hell to do the forum so that we can achive this - does anyone have any time to take a look at Simple Machines and see if they have any informations.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 02:28:54 pm by rob@vems.co.uk »