Author Topic: Anytrim for boost target and launch curve change  (Read 5797 times)

Offline Pet

• BHP: 7
Anytrim for boost target and launch curve change
« on: May 24, 2013, 12:55:32 pm »
Hi, please, I am a bit confused from anytrim settings;
1] boost:
 I'd like to use anytrim for boost target change. Example: when I lower boost target from 250kPa to 180kPa (spring is 160kPa) via anytrim, boost refDC table remains unchanged (or vice versa; I lower refDC via anytrim but boost target remains unchanged). How about PID regulation then ? Will it work ?

2] launch:
 The same for launch settings. Is it possible to change launch curve via anytrim or it will change only static launch RPM ?? (As input for anytrim wheelspeed1 or AD1-7 ?)

Thanks.

Offline gunni

• BHP: 37
Re: Anytrim for boost target and launch curve change
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 06:53:49 pm »
With the new boost control this target changing will be easy.

You essentially set a fixed target and then tune the DCref for that boost pressure only, then move up a row and do the same, then when the DCref table is fully mapped to the highest boost you will go to you can set up a anytrim boost additive function so that min = 0 added and max = XXXkpa added to the target.

Offline Pet

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 07:48:42 pm »
Thank you Gunni once again !!! I've got it - Reference lookup - Boost target base :) Anyway, is this table correct ? (it's only example of course ). Thanks a lot.

Offline Erikk

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 12:06:54 am »
Yes that looks fine.

So if you  use 260 kpa as boosttarget, the reference will be 40%.
When raising it 40kpa with anytrim, the reference will be 50%.
Sweden - erik.englund@gmail.com