Author Topic: bosch duelcoil iac  (Read 5782 times)

Offline Arthur

• BHP: 2
bosch duelcoil iac
« on: August 30, 2008, 01:53:51 pm »
Hi

I can't seem to get the iac working. It's an bosch duel core t-schape iac without spring. It's installed at pins 6 (fet7 channel 6/64) to open, and (17 fet8 channel 7/128) to close the valve.

So the question is if I should use the injectfet channel 6 or seven in the idle setup. Does the ecu automaticly use channel 7 to close if u pick 6 for the channel? And why are the channels namend 0 to 7 in the idle setup and 1 to 128 in the injector menu? Do you really need the advanced idle setup to make it work?

When I pick channel 6 it seems to not do anything acsept opening in 7 it makes al lot of noise.

Offline rob@vems.co.uk

• BHP: 49
    • VEMS Forum
Re: bosch duelcoil iac
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 05:33:32 pm »
The channels correspond to the Injector outputs, so if you select 6 it will correspond to the value in Injector Outputs 6.
So if you set things as here:

(Note that the Dual Solenoid option is enabled - you'll need this for the twin solenoid coil).

The Idle controller will use the channel set at Injector output 6 here:

Which in this case is channel 64 which if you check your pinouts you'll see is EC36-pin6

Because Dual Solenoid is enabled it will by default use the channel defined in Injector output 7, which is set as 128 and corresponds to EC36-pin17.

Offline Arthur

• BHP: 2
Re: bosch duelcoil iac
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 07:45:44 pm »
Oké

Thanx agan.

I didn't realise that the channels should been set in h0 to.