Author Topic: Problem with cut off, signal? spark? ignition? i dont now Audi s4 c4 I5 20v  (Read 5710 times)

Offline kriskis

• BHP: 0
ECU Vems v3.3 soft 1.1.27 hall sensor is not connected. work after audi trigger signal and vr
I have a problem:
when accelerating in first gear when the rev limiter comes in, every now and then behaves like car that had turned off the ignition, but it is on, I need it a few times off and turn on the car again starts to respond to throttle.
so it happens at the acceleration of such fourth gear sometimes just at full throttle abruptly cuts off the throttle response I have again and turn off the ignition, the engine revs are visible at all times, even as I will cut off.
This happens on the heated car, the cold is occasionally
I will add at the same time cutting off the shoots in the exhaust
I did already pullup + 5v supply from 3Kohm to 20 kOhm secondary trigger and he did it vr pulldown from 20 to 5 kOhm kOhm at both sensors

I have no idea already

Offline mattias

• Global Moderator
  • BHP: 41
    • Sävar Turbo Site
It is not clear what kind of trigger setup you have. Please explain.

It sounds like you may have more serious problems than just trigger errors, sounds more like bad grounding or bad ignition coils/wires/plugs. You have not mentioned what engine this is on, but I suspect Audi 5 cyl?

An upgrade to latest firmware (download VemsTune, www.vems.hu/vt) would help diagnose problems and increase driveability, and better chance to get support. 1.1.27 is ancient.

Offline GTOBB

• BHP: 5
problem was solved month ago, he not connect hall to mask  vr crank home.

DIGITUN.PL