Author Topic: Possible in New firmware releases? - Inverted LCD page for HUD?  (Read 4662 times)

Offline Sprocket

• BHP: 29
Possible in New firmware releases? - Inverted LCD page for HUD?
« on: September 13, 2010, 12:25:20 am »
Space on the dash is limited that has driver visability, so I have been messing about with the large blue light LCD and an old windscreen. The LCD is dazzlingly bright, and I can get a good reflection on the windscreen just from the LCD. Perhaps a patch of 'light' window tint to increase its image clarity and reduce ghosting, but at the moment, its looking promising, although I have not yet tried anything in daylight, which might be the decider. It would still be cool at night :D I beleive you can get a similar LCD with a black background, which would be ideal just to project the characters.

Anyway, what I am asking for is a dedicated page in the LCD code, same data as the 'simplified' display page, but inverted. Is this practical or feasible?

Not knowing how these things are coded, could it be possible to have a config setting in display settings in Vemstune to enable you to invert the image, or is that too much?

Offline Sprocket

• BHP: 29
Re: Possible in New firmware releases? - Inverted LCD page for HUD?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 11:38:42 pm »
I'll use a mirror instead