Author Topic: Vemstune version  (Read 5412 times)

Offline paul_f

• BHP: 8
Vemstune version
« on: June 21, 2010, 10:05:03 am »
I have been running my bus with ignition only on 1.0.73

In the next week I will start it with the injection, which version of Vemstune should I use with the 1.1.74 firmware?

Or should I just initially start with the 1.0.73 and get a basic VE map with that?

Thanks
Paul

Offline mattias

• Global Moderator
  • BHP: 41
    • Sävar Turbo Site
Re: Vemstune version
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 06:28:43 pm »
VemsTune has only been released for testing, which means you should use the latest version at all times, often check for updated versions. Latest is from 17th of June (just last week) and usually it's 1-2 weeks between releases.

I'd jump on 1.1.74 at once, drag'n'drop my config file over the dialogs where you don't have any good default settings after the upgrade. Remember to save your config first, and upload your config after the upgrade.

Offline paul_f

• BHP: 8
Re: Vemstune version
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 08:36:58 pm »
VemsTune has only been released for testing, which means you should use the latest version at all times, often check for updated versions. Latest is from 17th of June (just last week) and usually it's 1-2 weeks between releases.

I'd jump on 1.1.74 at once, drag'n'drop my config file over the dialogs where you don't have any good default settings after the upgrade. Remember to save your config first, and upload your config after the upgrade.

Great thanks for that.

I read about what to do with the translating the config but there were lots of Vemstune versions to choose from - and in the past the latest versions were not necesarily the best.

Cheers
Paul