Technical > Wiring & Sensors

Finally, first VEMS install.

<< < (3/3)

s14nismo:

--- Quote from: Lizard on September 15, 2009, 11:11:43 pm ---
There is only a couple more questions,

Trying to use the mini terminal to do anything does not seem to work. I type in MAN and then it spews out a ton of nonsence.
Due to this is there any other way to calibrate/setup the WBO2 sensor? The voltage between pins 5/6 is .06V which from looking at the manual is probably as low as I am going to get. But as stated I cannot type anything commands in the box and get anything useful out of it.

--- End quote ---

This one had me stumped for a while,

Make sure you type Man into terminal, its case sensitive, man or MAN wont work ;)

Lizard:
Thank you S14 for that.

And I got the terminal tool and had the same trouble in that.

Though S14 has got me fixed with the one problem.
Now that I can do that....

I am still stumped on a few things.  :-[

After doing a bunch more reading I thought I had figured out how to get the clt and ait sensor information in to be able to get the computer to read them (both Bosch unit). After trying to fight with it for a good deal of time. Is there somewhere that is a step by step guide for the temp senders???

I got the VE table and everything else sorted more or less.

I just need to get those done and get a short piece of hard vacuum line to run into the interior for connecting to the unit which is easy.

And I goofed, I dont have 1.0.73 its .78 I grabbed. But I am curious as to which firmware you guys might recommend?

PeepPaadam:
1.0.73 and 1.0.78 are both good starting points.

As for temp sensor calibration, 928 needs 2063_256 for both CLT and MAT, so take your "upload_tempsensor.bat" (16x14 version preferrably), open it in Notepad (right click -> edit) and change all of the empty CLT and MAT file locations with those. Also check that COM port number in bat file is the same what you're using in your laptop. Then execute the .bat and wait until it's done.

Lizard:
Switched to 1.0.73 final as after getting the spark to work using the stepper outputs I had no inj PW from the corrected MSQ I had Peep help me with. (thanks again Peep!)

Once that was done car fired right up. Needed some help as the MAP connection had popped off though. LOL

It is probably something in the MAT correction that is causing that and I will be figuring it out and possibly going back to .78rc2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version