Author Topic: Profiles - High / Standard Boost  (Read 8076 times)

Offline multiplex

• BHP: 6
Profiles - High / Standard Boost
« on: August 28, 2007, 01:40:43 pm »
I'm a little confused regarding high / standard boost profile settings. I was under the impression this was directly related to how the firmware was compiled?

also how is the kpa unit different than the map sensor range?

i think i'm overthinking these settings and getting myself in trouble with a firmware upgrade  :(

thanks.

Offline rob@vems.co.uk

• BHP: 49
    • VEMS Forum
Re: Profiles - High / Standard Boost
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 08:12:50 pm »
Its not firmware related, but depending on your choice of Table kPa unit, if you've gone for a 400kpa sensor you'll have selected 2 (high boost) and you'll want the High Boost profile. We have this because high boost needs to scale its pressure readings differently to the lowboost.

Offline Pet

• BHP: 7
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 02:51:11 pm »
Its not firmware related, but depending on your choice of Table kPa unit, if you've gone for a 400kpa sensor you'll have selected 2 (high boost) and you'll want the High Boost profile. We have this because high boost needs to scale its pressure readings differently to the lowboost.

Hi, a little bit outdated topic, but anyway.... If I want to use the 300kPa sensor from VEMS shop (5V supply voltage, 300 kPa), what should I do ?
FW 1.0.78RC2.

Thansk. Pet

Offline rob@vems.co.uk

• BHP: 49
    • VEMS Forum
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 02:55:08 pm »
Use the Highboost option and set Settings->Basic Settings MAP Sensor range (kPa) to 300