Technical > Wiring & Sensors

what set-up did i get as standard?

<< < (3/3)

rob@vems.co.uk:

--- Quote from: jago on April 15, 2008, 11:04:22 pm ---i was just looking through the vems_v3_documentation.pdf and all the parts upto 2.2.5 are pre fitted, would this mean it has been tested/ pre loaded firmware?

while reading the trigger section, i noted that i only have 1 LM1815 and both my triggers are VR. where is the best place to get it (not listed in maplin or RS) failing that can i use the cam sensor alone and still run sequential injection?

also while looking in the rescu kit what is the 1A fuse for? (blade style)

--- End quote ---

Yes, but dont rely on it, you will need to upload the correct firmware and config for your system.

I have no idea what your triggering setup is, a second LM1815 can be bought from the webshop, I'm sure that there are other places as other people use these chips in ECUs.

The 1A fuse is for you to use on power supply to the VEMS.

jago:
ah i see.

right see post in triggering.

would this be where the 3A one is pictured in the documents?

jago:
hi all,
while wiring my injector fets off board I noted that I would still need to run a wire from the middle leg of the fets  back to the flyback diodes.
so bow big does the wire need to be as the current is not going down it from the injectors

rob@vems.co.uk:
They use a wire with 0.5mm diameter core for the flyback - along with the transient suppression diode connected in-line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version