Technical > Wiring & Sensors

BiFuel on VEMS

(1/4) > >>

mr_g:
Please move the topic to right subforum if it is in wrong one...

I have heard that somebody in VEMS development team is working on LPG+fuel system. I think on Golf GTI or something...

Does anybody know who this guy is? I have few ideas and would like to know how this part of VEMS is working, before I switch to VEMS... :D

mr_g:
Let's expand things about LPG...

It has MAP sensor on inlet, it also has MAP sensor on LPG rail (because LPG pressure isn't constant, and therefor you need to implement this in injector opening algorithm). So, it's like fuel with this element added, and also, it must have a little more advanced ignition...

So VEMS must be able to have 2 MAP-injection and MAP-ignition maps (one for fuel, one for LPG), totally independent one from the other, or better yet, to have complete 2 different configurations: one for fuel, one for LPG...

Is this possible? Will you upgrade to ATmega2561? :lol: Is there enough memory space? :D

rob@vems.co.uk:
I think this is the sort of project thats best done via the Wiki - the forum support is pretty much my area of responsability, other team members do get asked the questions I don't know the answers to (and I answer them here to look really clever ;))  But development of new functionality is not something I have the resources to work on, this place keeps me fairly busy!

mr_g:
Now, I would sound like dummy, but how in hell do you use that wiki thing?  ??? ;D

I have never seen something like that...  :D Gess, I'm not the IRC guy...  :D

rob@vems.co.uk:
Wiki is an aquired tasted, I've made a page for you:
http://www.vems.hu/wiki/index.php?page=MembersPage%2FGoranJurkovic

Click on the Edit this document hyperlink on that page and have a play.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version