Author Topic: My current setup, just need it reviewed  (Read 38737 times)

Offline bcool

• BHP: 0

Offline bcool

Re: My current setup, just need it reviewed
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2008, 07:11:48 pm »
I was just noticing while trying to figure out my staged injection issue that my PW were jumping into the 10-13MS range causing my engine to stumble out. I noticed this occurrence at around 100kpa at around 6000 RPM my VE table shows that i should only be at around 150% and my Req_fuel is only set at 4.5. Heres my MSQ for a quick look if anybody has time. I'll get my log up in one second

http://myweb.cableone.net/mjbless/vems/3rotor.msq

Offline bcool

« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2008, 06:32:51 am »
Well i think i figured out my issue. As we discussed previously in this thread I set my Rate to calculated PW back down to 35 and Presto! I have the fuel i needed under boost. I had it set to 85 per instructions given to me with the software. The only odd thing, As soon as i get into boost my AFR drops from a 12 to a 9 around where my injection stages. I can hope to assume this is just due to my 10 degree timing drop around that point. Either that or the mystery of where my Rate to Calculated PW should be continues. Anyways. Just thought i'd share the good news and offer a big thanks for you guys help to this point.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 06:37:21 am by bcool »

Offline rob@vems.co.uk

• BHP: 49
    • VEMS Forum
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2008, 09:57:08 am »
Nice work, I think you'll find that theres always going to be a few issues around the point where the fuel crosses over - it may be possible to do some mapping work to help reduce it, you may find that the break points in the tables could be better placed around the point where the injector phasing occurs.
Datalog what happens and post it on the wiki so that the developers get to see it, it may prompt a response once they have real data.