Author Topic: Primary trigger error after start.  (Read 5530 times)

Offline fatrbt

• BHP: 0
Primary trigger error after start.
« on: September 09, 2014, 03:52:08 pm »
Hi, maybe someone can help me.
I'm using vems 3.6 on nissan VQ30DET engine. Using 60-2 disc on primary trigger with stock vq30det VR crankshaft sensor.
On cranking with starter (injectors off) i have a good signal 58 - 2 missing, but when engine starts (like a 600-800 rmp), i have a many lossing of signal.
Polarity of sensor correct, using shielded wire, ground and shield connected to 26 pin.
Tried different options, with R30, without R30, with SJ3 to +5, now with SJ3 to ground. SJ2 Broken, R55 unsoldered.

Now quite upset and did not know what to do.

Some screens of situation:
Before (injectors off)

and this after engine starts

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 05:32:14 pm by fatrbt »

Offline VEMS

• Administrator
  • BHP: 22
Re: Primary trigger error after start.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 05:25:50 pm »
Hello Fatrbt,

Are you sure your ecu is configured for HALL input on both primary and secondary trigger ??

Best regards, Dave

Offline fatrbt

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 05:30:22 pm »
Hello Fatrbt,

Are you sure your ecu is configured for HALL input on both primary and secondary trigger ??

Best regards, Dave

Hi,
VR for primary (JP2+JP7 joined, SJ6 joined, SJ2 broken, SJ6 joined) and HALL for secondary.
No problems with secondary HALL (on the log he just disconnected), problems with primary VR signal (with VR sensor).

Offline VEMS

• Administrator
  • BHP: 22
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 05:39:21 pm »
Ah i misread, after seeing trigger disc i assumed this was similar to the Nissan RB25DET or similar which use optical trigger discs which are HALL/HALL.
Are the trigger errors also seen in vemstune trigger error indicator (flag) during engine running ?? Could you post a vemslog and triggerlog as sharing so i can review ?

Best regards, Dave

Offline fatrbt

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 05:53:03 pm »
Ah i misread, after seeing trigger disc i assumed this was similar to the Nissan RB25DET or similar which use optical trigger discs which are HALL/HALL.
Are the trigger errors also seen in vemstune trigger error indicator (flag) during engine running ?? Could you post a vemslog and triggerlog as sharing so i can review ?

Best regards, Dave
Dave,
Have trigger error flag when engine running, operation of the motor is unstable, jerking like misfiring.
Here is link to trigger log: http://www.fatrbt.ru/bad_pr.triggerlog
Vemslog not yet recorded.
I have about 20 triggerlogs are recorded while checking operation of the sensor if current don't have enough information.

Thanks for you help and answers!