Author Topic: Complete VEMs setup for sale!  (Read 3392 times)

Offline xAZxE30x

• BHP: 0
Complete VEMs setup for sale!
« on: December 02, 2013, 05:56:31 pm »
Hello everyone! My name is Austin. I have lurked around here when i first started my build but we are trying to buy a new home and also have another youngster on the way so i have been parting out my build stuff.

Here is what I have for sale

•ECU
•Harness (3 piece quick detach)
•Relay section
•internal MAP 400kpa
•Green LCD screen

Here are some pictures finally!

I received it with a slight crack in the plastic here, it seems to have not broken but was just a production error as its smooth and not cracked. It still seals properly and since it seals from the inside it still performs as it should and keeps it seal properly. You can get a new covering for a few bucks but i never saw it worth it. I never even told VEMs about it and just left it

pre wired LCD screen for those who dont solder

Main harness- everything is pre labelled for you

Relay/fuse section

Injector section

Here it is wired up to plug into the computer so you can get going right away!

The harness is setup currently for I6.. but since the entire thing is quick detach it is extremely easy to customize it your setup.

I have only ever powered the unit on to make sure that it works. I have never installed the harness or done anything with the ECU itself. It is brand new!

I am located in Phoenix, AZ and will ship out immediately!

Price is $1,350 shipped to the continental 48. Anything outside of this will need to be calculated so please contact me and we can go from there!

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

thanks!

//Austin

email is easiest for me.. Austinjardine80@yahoo.com

Offline xAZxE30x

• BHP: 0
Re: Complete VEMs setup for sale!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 08:49:54 pm »
Harness and LCD are sold!