Author Topic: Is this a good place to sell a VEMS box? $750  (Read 3492 times)

Offline qwkswede

• BHP: 0
Is this a good place to sell a VEMS box? $750
« on: September 28, 2010, 02:54:30 pm »
I have a VEMS genboard v 3.6. This is the latest VEMS unit and this one has alot of nice 'extra' features pre-installed. I ordered it fully loaded for a v8 with sequential ignition/injection. I wanted all the output channels I could stuff in the box. It has 8 ignition outputs, knock sensor circuit, EGT circuit, and onboard wideband circuits. Its currently configured for Hall primary, Hall secondary triggers. I'll also throw in a 4x20 LCD display that isn't wired yet. It will come with firmware to work with the newer VEMStune tuning software.

Its in my running car right now, and everything works great. I'll cut the wires about 8-12 inches long so you have a pigtail harness to work with. They are even labeled nicely for a basic installation.

This is about $900 USD worth of stuff I am selling if you went and bought at current prices. It seems like I paid quite a bit more last fall, but I think the Euro is weak right now and you can get a new VEMS cheap lately.

Its been run about 5 hours total. Maybe 2 tanks of gas.

I'll sell it all to you for $750.

Send a PM if you have questions or offers. I might consider a trade for a good working Megaqsuirt unit and some cash, if someone is looking to upgrade. I could use something cheaper and simple right now.
Project car: 1998 Volvo 745 Turbo - Aiming for 11s in 2010.
Blog: http://www.denverspeed.com/

Offline BimmerDread

• BHP: 2
Re: Is this a good place to sell a VEMS box? $750
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 08:47:41 pm »
I have a VEMS genboard v 3.6.

I'll sell it all to you for $750.

Send a PM if you have questions or offers. I might consider a trade for a good working Megaqsuirt unit and some cash, if someone is looking to upgrade. I could use something cheaper and simple right now.
Do you still have this unit?

Offline boostd audi

• BHP: 9
    • vems.live
Re: Is this a good place to sell a VEMS box? $750
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 07:11:38 pm »
guessing you dont have this still?

boost addict's Vems powered Audi VRT s2