Author Topic: dv/dt value in VemsTune 'stuck'  (Read 5115 times)

Offline tweak

• BHP: 3
dv/dt value in VemsTune 'stuck'
« on: June 22, 2010, 03:36:28 pm »
I noticed that the display for derivative of TPS sensor(throttle) seems to be showing strange values.
When the  throttle is pressed the dv/dt value runs up as one would expect, but when the throttle is kept there the value also stays stable until the throttle is released again.
One should expect that when the throttle is stable somewhere the dv/dt value is Zero.
Did i miss a setting somewhere or is this just a display issue?

VemsTune: 0.10.27
Ecu firmware: 1.1.27 (Audi PnP)

Offline tweak

• BHP: 3
Re: dv/dt value in VemsTune 'stuck'
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 09:38:45 pm »
No reply on this, but it seems to be working fine whatsoever in the engine and that's what counts :)
If someone has some sensible values for acceleration enrichment i would be happy to read them though.
And are we 100% sure that the dv/dt values does not give in when decelerating??? Ideally they might even be inverted, but at least they should not be applied in positive when the dv/dt rises with a negative denominator...

I use 0,0 at the lowest to avoid jerking at low speed which occurs when the female is driving ::) It's still not perfect though so i think that a less enrichment might give less jerking when going on/off the throttle at low/medium RPM. But i still want a firm response when i really need it. Perhaps i should make a special 'wife-map' for this:P

I use:
0 0,0
1 0,2
5 0,5
20 1,5

Offline mattias

• Global Moderator
  • BHP: 41
    • Sävar Turbo Site
Re: dv/dt value in VemsTune 'stuck'
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 08:08:09 pm »
The acceleration enrichment model is pretty broken in your old  firmware, try to the best of your patience to set values that work out for you.