Author Topic: Injectors too Big?  (Read 11578 times)

Offline Olds442FI

• BHP: 1
  • Project in the works
Re: Injectors too Big?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 11:26:27 pm »
One more quick question. The red and green bar on the bottom of megatune, is this some kind of quick view reading for the WBO2 sensor or what is it. I know when i first started driving the car that did actually start heading toward green at certain times but just stays pinned in read. I dont know exactly what this meter reads but i do know green is usually good and red is usually bad. I figured it was an o2 reading or something to that effect because my real time o2 readings stopped about the same time i noticed this was not moving anymore.

As far as the WBO2 sensor. What application if any did this sensor come with from the factory. The local parts store by me gets all thrown off if you dont give them a the application the part is for. god forbid if i told them that it was for an 86 442, they give me weird looks like no one has ever modified anything EVER! God i love PEP BOYS! Or would i be better ordering it through the site? I would just prefer to pick one locally if i could so i can annoy the hell out of my neighbors tomorrow :).

Get in, sit down, buckle up, hold on, and SHUT UP!

Offline Olds442FI

• BHP: 1
  • Project in the works
Re: Injectors too Big?
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2010, 08:46:33 pm »
So today i bought a new WB02 sensor. Thank god my local speed shop had the exact one. Go figure because they never seem to have what i need when i need it. I hooked the new sensor up and still got nothing! so now i had to tear up the harness again and start to trace. All the wires looked like they were correct so i had to start a continuity test on each wire to make sure they were getting signal. Low and behold the -pump and the heater were switched around! so now my question is, who puts 2 black wires in a harness to an 02 sensor! anyway:) everything is reading fine now and i actually have right  about lamda 1 at an idle. so now i just have to button up the harness again so i dont melt anything on the headers and i can get to some real tuning FINALLY!
Get in, sit down, buckle up, hold on, and SHUT UP!