Technical > Wiring & Sensors

Calibrating temp sensors

<< < (3/4) > >>

rob@vems.co.uk:
Windows XP:
Start->Run...
In the Open: textbox type cmd

change directory to the place you have the VEMS stuff saved by typing:
cd c:\<directory> changing the <directory> to the right location.
If you're not sure of the location, right click on the upload-firmware12x12.bat in your explorer window, and select Properties, the location is displayed in the second section.
Mine for example says: C:\Documents and Settings\robbo\Desktop\VemsMT1.0.73rc1

We're so close to having a GUI to do this its not funny...

se7ensport:
feeling further illiterate.....

followed instructions above, unzipped folder and saved the files to the VEMS directory over the top of older versions, opened comand screen, went to VEMS directory, put in tempsensor_upload 2252 2252 256 hit enter and got

'tempsensor_upload' is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

rob@vems.co.uk:
I made a fatal mistake...

tempsensor_upload12x12 2252 2252 256

Rob

se7ensport:
think I've just made a fatal mistake.

followed instructions as above, had it connected to VEMS, lots of figures scrolled by, message at bottom of screen said something along the lines of hello, then it all stopped, nothing happened for a couple of mins so I exited out of screen, started MT and tried to start engine. MT shows no connection to VEMS and engine doesn't start, didn't check for sparks as its getting a bit late, but lack of comms with MT is the concern.

just reread instructions and fullstops didn't fill the screen, I also had the ecu on, was this a mistake as well??

I did download config bat earlier and I have the last lot of settings from MT saved as well.

help.

rob@vems.co.uk:
This will be fun 8)

Its not the end of the world, but it aint brilliant either.

Grab this:
http://www.vems.co.uk/VEMSTech/VemsMT1.0.73rc2.zip
And we'll go through the setup, probably best on the phone

We can upload the firmware again, it will take a bit of messing around but no one will loose an eye or anything.

Text me when you're in a position to roll and we'll take it from there.

Rob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version